- Submit application, parent questionnaire, and supporting documents to the office including a non-refundable $100 application fee.
- Administrator will contact the parent to set up a child assessment.
- After the assessment is completed, the application is reviewed by the admissions committee to determine acceptance.
- Upon acceptance, the parent is notified and enrollment documents are sent to the home.
- Parent has two weeks to return the enrollment contract and financial agreement to secure enrollment, including a non-refundable $400 registration fee.
- If a student is not accepted into the program, the Administrator contacts the parent to give feedback on the assessment and direct them to another school which may be a better fit for their child.
- Registration packets/information are mailed to the parent in July for the upcoming school year if the child is enrolled by June 30th for the upcoming school year. Otherwise, registration information is included with the financial document.
- Preschool students must be at least 3 years of age and demonstrate independent use of toilet facilities; Developmental readiness is considered.
- Elementary students must be at least 6 years of age by September 30th of the year they enter first grade; Developmental readiness is considered.
We admit students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally made available to all students at the school. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of our educational policies, admission policies and other school-administered programs. Students ages 3-14 (preschool through 8th grade) are welcome to apply.