Whether you are a longtime parent or brand new, please don’t hesitate to ask questions and to get involved. Here are some of the ways you can start:
- Join our online community by liking us on Facebook.
- Subscribe to the school blog.
- Subscribe to your child’s classroom blog(s).
- Subscribe to the school calendar, which will keep you posted on both school and PTO events. We hope to see you at every one!
- Weigh in with your feedback. We want to hear what you think.
- Volunteer with the PTO. Attend PTO meetings, volunteer at an event, and stay up-to-date with the PTO Loop.
- Join the PTO mentoring program. You can sign up to be a mentor or a mentee. Contact Amy Pemberton for more information.
- Volunteer with your child’s classroom. Contact your child’s teacher to schedule a time; you are welcome to just to drop in for an afternoon.
“There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One of these is roots, the other, wings.” — Hodding Carter