Whether you are a longtime parent or brand new, there are many ways to get involved.
- Join our online community by liking us on Facebook.
- Subscribe to the school blog.
- Subscribe to your child’s classroom blog(s).
- Subscribe to the school calendar, which will keep you posted on both school and PTO events. We hope to see you at every one!
- Weigh in with your feedback. We want to hear what you think.
- Volunteer with the PTO. Attend PTO meetings, volunteer at an event, and stay up-to-date with the PTO Loop.
- Join the PTO mentoring program. You can sign up to be a mentor or a mentee. Contact Jennifer Giangiulio for more information.
- Volunteer with your child’s classroom. Contact your child’s teacher to schedule a time; you are welcome to get involved in a variety of capacities including but not limited to simple observation and interaction; cooking or craft demonstrations; presentations on your career or cultural heritage; chaperoning field trips; making materials; and much more.
There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One of these is roots, the other, wings. Hodding Carter